Http://www.fintrader.net Forex Trading for Beginners – What the brokers don’t tell you
So you have seen the adverts on CNBC, the internet or maybe been to a seminar on how forex will make you rich overnight – Sorry to tell you the reality is that 90% of retail FX clients do not make money and most accounts are wiped out in under 6 months.
But it’s not all doom and gloom money can be made from FX but not by doing what the majority do, Vince Stanzione is a self made millionaire trader with 26 years experience in trading and investing and gives beginners these tips:
1. Forgot about buying fancy software and don’t waste your money on FX robots. It’s easy to get blown away on-line trading, real time data, charts, business channels and bells and whistles. The truth is, less is more, and information overload makes you a worse trader. The more complicated your system, the less chance it will work or that you will follow it. The majority of technical trading indicators are a total waste of time and you do not need to waste money on expensive trading software that claims to predict markets. The most important factor when trading any market is the price.
2. Day trading FX is a waste of time ultimately you will lose money. Vince did a study into new FX traders and found they made less per hour trading than working on minimum wage at Mcdonalds.
3. The most successful FX traders make money from longer term trends. Vince has held currency trades for weeks, months and even years – not quite what the media make you believe that you have to be glued to 10 screens all day. Brokers want you to over trade as that way they make more commission and spread.
4. Whilst charts can be helpful do not look at short term charts they provide no value and are near random. Vince uses Daily, Weekly and monthly charts. The main tools he uses are trend lines, Moving averages and support and resistance levels. Keep it simple.
5. New traders should avoid O T C FX brokers and should not use margined FX. To start with consider Exchange Traded Funds on currencies and options on currency futures. You get a better deal and have more protection using a currency futures contract than and OTC broker. Be aware what FX brokers often claim “tight spreads” which are misleading.
6. Many traders don’t realise the news they hear and read has, in many cases, already been discounted by the market. Often, new traders jump into a market based on a story in the morning; the market many times has already discounted the information.
7. Trade with what you SEE not what you Think. You may think the Euro is overvalued and you may be right eventually, but if the price is moving from 126,128,132,137,144,147 it does not matter what you think, it does not matter what the “guru” on CNBC says – the price is moving up and you should be trading with the trend.
8. Many focus on the major currency pairs but over the years Vince has made large amounts from trading the not so well covered currencies such as Norwegian Crown, Swedish Korna and South African Rand.
9. Some times the best trades in FX are the ones you don’t make! Vince trades currencies, commodities, stocks and bonds and can move from one market to another. If the FX market is dull he will move focus and funds to commodities.
10. New traders just think about the entry of a trade, truth is the EXIT is more important than getting in Vince comments “it’s a bit a like a relationship it’s easier to get in than to get out” also the money management and the amount you risk per trade is a factor that many do not spend enough time considering.
Want to get some real advice and find out what the professional traders and investors do?
Vince Stanzione – has launched a new course specifically for those based in the US to allow YOU to trade and invest. Maximum Profits In Minimum Time is designed for those that don’t want to be glued to a screen all day but want to take control of their investments and make money regardless of if the markets are rising or falling. Vince has been trading for over 26 years and shares his experiences in a simple to follow way with no jargon. The course covers how to make money in currencies, commodities, Stocks and indices.
To learn more just go to www.50wallstreet.net for US or www.fintrader.net for UK
On this page you can manage StartUp Bonus size for your clients. StartUp Bonus is a company’s promotion aimed to help you gain more potential clients by offering them through different media (offline and online) opportunity to join InstaForex and receive StartUp Bonus (No Deposit Bonus) for trading without any risks. As a partner you will receive commissions from trading of each referred client both before and after first deposit. Your clients can receive StartUp Bonus from InstaForex via this page:
Bonus Startup $1000
Trade 100 Bonus